Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sewing Project 5

Project 5 is a supplies-roll-up. 
Supplies-Roll-Up

I just finished and have filled it with some of my sewing goodies. 
Now I will know where everything is!

This was not a very difficult project, but was delayed because of “Emma’s Fancy 100th Day Shirt”.  I wanted to post some pictures of her shirt, but she wants it to be a total surprise and will not let me post pictures until after February 1st, the 100th day of school.  I am not sure who we are hiding it from?  Think “Fancy Nancy” with a 100th day shirt and you probably are pretty close to what it looks like.
My new supplies-roll-up is one of my better sewing projects.  I can now sew in a pretty straight line. 

WooHoo!  Just look at that straight line!
I just figured out today that my sewing machine has a ¼” marker to help you sew in a straight line.  What can I say?  It only took me a week to find it.  I am a very observant person.  I mean really, if I can sew then anyone can sew!
I have found myself addicted to fabric website.  I found The Fat Quarter Shop website and cannot wait to sew a quilt.  It is my last project.  I have found that fabric is cheaper when ordered online.  The websites have great sales, and you do not even have to leave your house.  I have ordered several super cute fabrics for my upcoming projects.  I can’t wait for them to come in and get started!


Quilting Fabric at the Fat Quarter Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment