Friday, January 27, 2012

Procrastination

Today I need to clean the house and I am in total procrastination mode.  I usually clean on Wednesday’s, but it was raining and when you live in the country with dogs and children, it is worthless to clean your house when it is raining.  My house currently looks like a construction site.  I have fabrics and sewing tools everywhere.  There are water cups (I think that my husband is afraid of the dishwasher), and breakfast dishes in the sink.  My floors look like barn animals live in the house (dirt, mud and grass everywhere).  Laundry is all over the laundry room, and all I want to do is the super important stuff like Pinterest, Facebook, Email, Blog, and I am thinking about painting my toenails.  Do you ever have one of those days when you know that you need to be doing something, but just procrastinate so much that you can’t get anything done?  I know that I need to do it because it is the weekend and neighbors tend to stop by on the weekend, and I really do not want anyone to see the shape that my house is in.  I mean, come on, I am a stay home mom.  I am pretty positive that they will be thinking “what the heck does she do all day?”  I know that it is probably totally in my mind, but really, I should be able to clean my house once a week.  Well I guess I need to crank up Miranda Lambert on Pandora Radio and get to cleaning.

I bet she never procastinated


No comments:

Post a Comment