Monday, January 23, 2012

Project 4


It took me a little longer to complete project 4 because I had the iron issues, the panic attack at Wal-Mart over the iron (I still have nothing to say), and the weekend to help slow things down.  The name of this project we bunting and appliquéing.  I really want to learn to appliqué so that I can make cute t-shirts.  I am really proud how the project turned out.  I am still not prefect and need a lot of more practice, but I think that the bunting circles look so cute in Emma’s room. 
Bunting Project

I also started the shirt that I am making for Emma’s 100th day of school!  I can’t wait to finish.  Here is a sneak peek!  Can you guess what she chose to do 100 of on the shirt?

Emma's 100th day shirt

1 comment:

  1. I love this project. I know Emma is loving all the new things you are making for her.

    ReplyDelete