Saturday, May 17, 2014

Spoons & Flops

Yesterday was a great day.  I got up early with Emma, was showered by 9:00 (scary, but an amazing) and put in a day of training on Social Media.  I am not the most computer savvy and actually learned quite a bit.  I am an Independent Consultant for Rodan + Fields, which is a great because it allows me to work from home and work on my good days.  I am really working hard to try and run for level 5 meaning that I will be at the top our pay-plan.  This will help me to help Brad out more on our bills and what nots, but I think that I really want to feel successful.  I know that I can do it.  I just need to stay focused.  Social Media is great, but I am really just learning how to work and apply it all.  I think that the teacher in me still loves learning.
Last night we hung out with some neighbors and stayed out to late, so I have totaly payed for it today.  I have managed to nap a good part of the day, but it is a great reward for working so hard yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment