Monday, July 2, 2012

Losing It Day 5



Well I am not going to lie to you.  We went camping last weekend and I fell off of the weight loss wagon.  Not only did I fall of, but I think it also ran over me a couple of times.  Needless to say it was not a good weigh in morning (2 pounds up!).  I need to get back on the wagon and try harder!
I had very good intentions of trying to be good last weekend while camping, and it started going downhill Friday morning.  I started good by working out, then I needed to run a couple of errands, which included going to Sam’s and Wal-Mart.  That is where it got bad, and ugly.  I really did not think about it being the weekend before the 4th of July and did not prepare myself for the insane amount of people that would be at those two stores.  Needless to say a small panic attack and a lot of chocolate later, I made it home in time to pack and not make my healthy breakfast oatmeal cups.  I had to tough it out and eat Brad awesome egg, potato, cheese, jalapeno, and sausage burritos.  It was really rough, but I got through it.  I also ate the Oreos (double stuffed, double cookie, with chocolate and white cream!), the steak, and all other kinds of bad things.  I am sure that it will take at least a couple of days to work it back off.  Hopefully I can be good this 4th of July!  I am crossing my fingers that I can be stronger than I was when camping!

No comments:

Post a Comment