Tuesday, May 5, 2015

I Have an Oil for That!

I started using Young Living Essential Oils about a year ago, and have since gotten off of all my Fibromyalgia meds, allergy meds, and pain meds.  I am not only feeling better, but having less and less bad days and I have much more energy.  I started out with the Young Living Premium Starter Kit.  The Starter Kit is so awesome that I have purchased two of them. 
As you can see from the picture, you get everything that you need in the starter kit!! 

The Starter Kit comes with Lavender, Frankincense, Stress Away, Joy, Lemon, Thieves, Purification, Citrus Fresh, Peppermint, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree Oil), and Pan Away.  I start every morning with my allergy bomb (Lavender, Lemon, and Peppermint), a drop of Frankincense on the back of my neck to help me focus,  which if you know me I really need!!  I love adding Lemon, Citrus Fresh, or Stress Away to my water.  All three make my water taste refreshing and help out with stress or energy during the day!  A little Joy over my heart helps me when I am feeling stressed or upset, and I like to defuse Joy and Peppermint as a great pick me up during the day.  I also like to defuse Stress Away anytime that I am feeling overwhelmed and Purification to clean the air.  After my 3 mile walk I use Pan Away to take away any soreness or pain and I like to defuse Thieves at night to help us stay well.  In fact I use most of these oils at least once a day.
If you are interested in starting your Oily Journey, please feel free to email me at brandimcclure75@yahoo.com or start following me on Pinterest.


No comments:

Post a Comment