Monday, April 2, 2012

Tea and Crumpets Apron

Tea and Crumpets Apron

Clean and Crisp
This apron is for another friend.  She is very fun, but also tailored and neat.  I thought that this apron would not only fit her style, but it would match her house.  I just love the clean lines and the way that the white crisp bib looks with the little ruffling. 

Antropology Apron (Inspiration)
This inspiration for this one came from an Anthropology apron.  Don’t you just love Anthropology?  Well, I do and really can’t get enough of it.  I found a tutorial for this apron on the “Sewing In No Mans Land” web site.  She has many great tutorials! The tutorial was pretty easy for me to follow, and I think that the apron turned out great.
I chose a fabric with a little more color than the inspiration and also chose not to include the flower and pocket.  I really wanted to keep it a clean look.

No comments:

Post a Comment